Pages

Followers

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Anything Goes Challenge at Crafting by Designs

Hi everyone. I hope you're all well and happy. As I write this the sun is shining, the birds tweeting, my cats are chasing flies in the garden...lovely and peaceful..... oh, no!.. someone has just started their lawn mower. Ah, well never mind.
 
Today starts a new monthly Anything Goes Challenge at Crafting by Designs. With fabulous prizes from A Day For Daisies and Ike's Art. My card is using Delicate Dancer, a really beautiful image.
 
 
The Sponsors' wonderfully generous prizes are-
 
 
Prize- $12 Gift Certificate
 
And
Prize- $20 Gift Certificate to Shop
 
 
A couple more shots of my card....
 



Isn't she a gorgeous image? Her dress was a real pleasure to colour.
 
Card Ingredients
 
 6" x 6" Card Blank- Craftwork Cards.
Stamp- A Day For Daisies Delicate Dancer.
Papers- Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics.
Dies- Go Kreate Large Frilly Square #9. Creative Expressions Delicate Fronds (cut from Bundled Sage DI inked card)
Ink- Distress ink Bundled Sage.
Pens- Copic Ciao and Sketch.
Beaded Tulle- Scrap and Craft.
Lace-Dainty Supplies.
Birdcage- Leane Creatief Wood Shapes.
Flowers- Apple blossom, Cherry blossom, Miniature Sweetheart blossom & Gypsophila from Wild Orchid Crafts. Berry Spray And Stamens from Anna Marie Designs.
Other Stuff- Pearls from Andy's Crafts, ribbon from stash, DecoArt Glamour Dust in crystal, Stickles in Stardust (on flowers), Wink of Stella (on birdcage) in clear and IndigoBlu Gee-Sso Good in white (on birdcage).
 
 A long list of supplies but you know that I've got to prove to hubby that I have made room for all the other craft goodies I just bought, lol!
 
 I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
 
Before I go, does anyone else like the 'prove I'm not a robot bit' when commenting especially when you get pictures to choose from or is it just me? I do like to know that I'm not a robot and maybe have a little puzzle thrown in for good measure :D.
 
Don't forget to enter the new challenge at Crafting By Designs. You've got until 25th July and you can enter up to 3 projects with any theme. 
 
Wishing you all a wonderful week,
 
Debra x

13 comments:

  1. Good morning Debra ... what a beautiful card. I just LOVE the image, the colours and colouring is fantastic.
    Had a little laugh to myself re:- the Lawn Mower. Our neighbour ALWAYS seems to start his Lawn Mower
    when we decide it's nice enough to sit in the garden. Not had much of that this year.
    Have a good day
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very beautiful image and you coloured it so well. The ribbon, the flowers and the colour are just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your paceful day bothered by the lawn mower... also here is in this way! And also chainsaws and motorhoes.... Uff!!! Never a moment really full of the peace of Nature!
    Your card instead speaks of the sound of silence and inner music... it's so delicate and feminine! Adorable blue tones, and love the image so beautifully coloured! All the details look so sweet!
    I don't like say to a robot (the programmed form) that I'm not .... it might get mad with me! :D :D LOL
    Hugs, have a wonderful day at one with nature... human allowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning!! Love your beautiful flower arrangement and the lush lace and birdcage!
    Those pesky robots must be a nuisance around here :-P
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! This is BEAUTIFUL!! Love the magical details and lovely image!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M




    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautoful, love the soft blue and gorgeous layout and embellies. I haven't had the robot or puzzle thing, seems a bit random who they choose. Have you entered both my giveaways?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Send the sunshine down south would you? Rain, rain and more rain seems to be order of the day ! What a beautiful card, blue is not a colour that I often use, but this has really inspired me. I love your pretty floral detail and the bird cage is gorgeous together with the delicate lace xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. So many gorgeous shabby chic elements here. A truly beautiful piece of work and lovely layout. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty image and your details are all gorgeous... a lovely card Debra :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just loved this Debra your design and colours work so well its wonderful so clever love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really elegant card. Your ballerina image is so pretty and I love how you have coloured the folds of her dress. Beautiful colour scheme and wonderfully embellished. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card. Shabby and chic at it's best. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty Debra, that image is gorgeous and I love that you've chosen blue instead of a more expected girlie colour!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate you taking the time.

Debra x