Pages

Followers

Monday 3 August 2015

Blooming Shoe

Hi there. I hope this post finds you all well and happy.
 
I've been enjoying using the Blooming stamps from Anne Marie Designs and they sell well at the farm shop which I'm grateful for. I spent all my earnings at Doncaster Racecourse's Summer Crafting show so I need to make a lot more cards now to save up for the next craft show!
 
 Today's card is using the Blooming Shoe stamps. It was a commission from my late mum's next door neighbour for his wife.  I hope you like it.
 
 
 
A close up of the flowers...

 
Card Ingredients
 
7" x 7" card blank- Craftwork Cards.
LOTV papers- Petal Fresh and Promises Solid
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black and Distress ink Faded Jeans
Stamps- Annemarie designs Blooming Shoe. Phil Martin Elegant Family Collection 1 & 2 and Scribbled Sentiments Collections.
Pens- Copics Ciao
Dies- Spellbinders Grand Decorative Circles. Tattered Lace Ovals and Butterflies. Cheery Lynn Designs Mini Fanciful Flourish left and right. Magnolia Doohickeys Leaf (& swirl set). Memory Box Dancing Butterflies.
Other Stuff- Glamour Dust in crystal. Phil Martin Cosmic Twinkles in Vintage Blue. MeiFlower Pearls.
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
 
 
 
Well my room is nearly finished. Just the window sills to repaint as they keep getting sticky in the sun ( yes we have had some sun) so needs a different kind of paint on them. I'm just putting all my craft stuff away where hopefully I'll be able to find it again. I've already put some stamps I wanted to use somewhere so safe I can't find them, lol. I hope I'll have pictures to show you on my next post. Don't forget to enter my Candy Giveaway.
 
That's it for now. Thanks for visiting.
 
Debra x 
 


17 comments:

  1. Wow, such an elegant card! The shoe is just fabulous and I'm just in LOVE of these gorgous flowers! They are elegant and delicate but so impressive with the blue border!! The intricate diecut details are perfect and give a lot of lightness to the card, so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty Debra, love all your little details, lovely!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Love those flowers! Are they a stamp? Stunning card!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Debra. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Debra,,
    I decided to click on your name on Sue's Blog.
    Wow!! I am so glad I did, what a wonderful card
    Love the image so beautifully coloured, great embellishments and fantastic design.
    I have scrolled back to admire some of your other beautiful work.
    Will be back
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWOWOW Debra, firstly this is stunning and secondly GREAT to see you here again, missed your creations.xxx
    {aNNie The Journey Is The Start My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card and fabulous design for our challenge of adding a flower to your card...thanks for sharing... aNNie xx
    {Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just fabulous Debra such a gorgeous design the stamp and flowers are stunning. I Just love it all its perfect. Bet his wife loved receiving this beautiful card Looking forward to the craft room pictures love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debra, your card is incredibly beautiful! The stamp is pretty and very special!
    hugs Regina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love the colours and the layout.

    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle.

    Hope to see you again soon.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Debra, I am not surprised that your cards are selling well as they are gorgeous. Beautiful shading on the shoe and your flowers are lovely. We will definitely have to meet up sometime when you are next in Whitby. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an elegant design and dimension Debra.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Debra & so elegant :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Debra, thanks for your comment re my school...Only a couple worked out it was meant to be written like that as the "H" is a silent word....sending hugs.xzx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really pretty card Debra, I like this very much.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome! Love the Sue very much. Thank you for joining the challenge of cc&CC. Hugs Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate you taking the time.

Debra x